The material contained on this website is a guide only. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that its content is correct and up-to-date at the time of publication, St George’s, University of London reserves the right, without prior notice, to cease to offer, services programmes of study, or to amend curricula, methods and modes of teaching and assessment, entry requirements, and any other details.
St. George’s confirms it’s commitment to a comprehensive policy of equal opportunities and endeavours to avoid discrimination against any person on the grounds of religion, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital or parental status or politics. We strive to ensure that all members of the institution behave with courtesy towards each other and that students and staff can work in an atmosphere of mutual respect. We welcome enquiries and applications from members of groups that are currently under-represented.
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘St George’s University of London’, ‘Cardiovascular Sciences Research Centre’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is St George’s University of London, Cranmer Terrace, London SW17 0RE. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).